Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goodbye, stupid libelous post

This is just a note that the very first couple of posts to this blog that both referred to the Towerlight have been deleted.

Don't ask me why or how I came to it, but it's no longer available to read.

It was more of a personal rant that I made and it was a horrendous mistake to post it here in public. There also would have been an issue with libel somewhere in that post, which is not good to show to employers. So, it's finally been removed.

Good thing I got rid of it in time. I've been getting several notices and meetings with other people who were concerned with the post and possibly with me as well.

From now on, this blog will be devoted to close examinations of opinions, not matters of other students or how other people are nasty.

And let that be a lesson to all of you future writers- blogs are not personal journals. It's the Internet; anyone can see what you write. That means employers and your worst enemies, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment