Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogger rant: Moving

I got tired of posting these rants to Blogger. There are quite a few things wrong with it.

One, I can't make the online videos from YouTube appear in the blog post. They're usually links.

WordPress lets me show videos.

Two, I can't copy or paste the text from or into the text box.

WordPress does it.

Three, Blogger gives me themes that look similar to ones on the Ning site I had when I went to Community College of Baltimore County.

WordPress has more definition and design on their templates.

Then again, I can't paste a picture into the design of a blog on WordPress and Blogger lets me do that, which is pretty cool.

It's like choosing a Mac or a PC. Macs don't have that many freeze ups and viruses. They also can retrieve a file in case you've accidentally deleted it. It's also easier to eject a USB drive.

But when I get on a Mac and I try converting MP4 files into AVI's using a media converting website, the window doesn't pop up telling me where I can save those files. PC is easier to work with.

That just gave me an idea for another rant! I should post that sometime.

Anyway, this blog is moving to WordPress for sentimental reasons. WordPress is the PC of blogs. No, Mac. Oh, it's a combination of the two!

Please see the new and improved Little Voice at http://rachelslittlevoice.wordpress.com/.

More posts to come, so look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment